Courtesy of Diamond Comics
"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!," an all-new animated series featuring the best of the best in the Marvel Universe, premieres Wednesday, OCTOBER 20 (8:30 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney XD. Produced by Marvel Animation, the series stars the world's greatest heroes -- Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Ant-Man/Giant Man and Wasp -- who form the Avengers, a team assembled when the powers of a single hero are not enough to save the world.
Beginning Wednesday, September 22, Disney XD, DisneyXD.com/Avengers, Marvel.com, MarvelKids.com and Disney XD Mobile will roll out 20 micro-episodes introducing the team's core members. Each five-and-half-minute episode focuses on the back story, allies and nemeses of the heroes before the Avengers were formed.
In the two-part series premiere, "The Breakout," Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Ant-Man and Wasp have defeated some of the most dangerous Super Villains on the planet. But when the Super Villain prison system mysteriously shuts down, chaos is unleashed on the world. Earth's Mightiest Heroes must now band together as the Avengers to protect the planet from the threats that no single Super Hero could face alone. Their first task is to try and stop Graviton, a being whose power dwarfs anything ever seen. He's after Nick Fury, but will destroy the world to get to him. Individually the heroes have no chance, but together they can make a difference.
The complete multiplatform rollout is:
Wednesday, September 22
- Disney XD will air a special sneak peek of the first micro-series episode, "Iron Man is Born!," at 8:30 p.m., ET/PT directly following premiere of the network's newest series, "Pair of Kings."
- DisneyXD.com/Avengers, Marvel.com, MarvelKids.com and Disney XD Mobile will unveil a new micro-episode every day, for 20 days, leading up to the micro-episodes’ premiere on Disney XD. DisneyXD.com/Avengers will also feature a gallery of each of the Avengers and offer inside information about Kang, Loki and the rest of the "most wanted" Marvel Super Villains.
- Select micro-episodes will be made available as a free preview on iTunes.
- Disney XD will roll out all 20 micro-episodes during "Avengers Week" from Monday, October 11 to Friday, October 15, with four micro-episodes stacked each night at 8:30 p.m., ET/PT.
- The complete micro-series becomes available on Disney XD on Demand on AT&T, Verizon, Charter and Cox.
- The highly anticipated series premiere of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!" airs with two back-to-back episodes from 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., ET/PT. The series also launches on DisneyXD.com/Avengers, Marvel.com and Marvelkids.com.
- Full episodes launch on iTunes, Xbox Live, Sony Playstation and Disney XD Mobile VOD.
- The series becomes available on Disney XD on Demand on AT&T, Verizon, Charter and Cox.
Disney XD is a basic cable channel and multi-platform brand showcasing a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for Kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. Disney XD branded content spans television, online, mobile and VOD platforms. The programming includes series, movies and short-form, as well as sports-themed programming developed with ESPN. In the U.S., Disney XD is seen on a 24-hour, advertiser supported network that reaches over 77 million households via its basic cable affiliates. Disney XD channels are in the UK, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Latin America and Japan.
For Marvel and other merchandise check us out at http://www.moviereplicasdirect.com/